The Village at Totem Lake Offers Phase II Building Update
Kirkland, WA - Oct 04, 2019
The Village at Totem Lake is excited to provide a Phase II construction update for this multi-year (and long-anticipated!) build (2016-2020). This growing mixed-use lifestyle center offers a village feel and is bringing new restaurants, retailers, grocers, and services to the Eastside community.
“It’s rewarding to watch our community come together,” states Paul Brett general manager, CenterCal Properties. “Shoppers have asked for more fine dining restaurants where they can enjoy date night or dinner or drinks before a movie at Cinemark. We’re also hearing some interest in fitness studios. We’re exploring a number of exciting opportunities on these and other fronts and look forward to making additional tenant announcements soon.”
“At CenterCal and The Village at Totem Lake, we are committed to creating a meaningful shopping and dining experience for the community and to providing a high quality, diverse and interesting tenant mix,” said Fred Bruning, CEO, CenterCal Properties.
Phase II: Tenant updates
- The state-of-the art, multiplex will include an XD auditorium with an immersive wall-to-wall screen and enhanced sound system.
- All eight auditoriums will have reserved seating Cinemark's Luxury Loungers - electric-powered, plush, oversize recliners with footrests and cup holders.
- 4K digital projection powered by Barco projectors; RealD 3D capability
- A café offering specialty coffee and ice cream options. https://www.cinemark.com/movies
- Joe’s Burgers serves delicious fries, shakes, hot dogs, and burgers made with 100% Pacific Northwest Beef. Diners can also enjoy alternative beef options including veggie patties, turkey patties, and veggie dogs. www.joesburgers.com
- Sephora inspires clients to explore a universe of beauty and wellness, while creating the world’s most loved beauty community. Clients can touch and try 25,000 products from 400 carefully curated brands and enjoy personalized services at the Beauty Studio aided by digital innovations. www.sephora.com
- Residential Apartments (850 total)
- “Aura Totem Lake” from Trinsic Residential Group
- Total number of units: 202
- Leasing: Beginning Q4 2019/Q1 2020
- Floor plan options include studios, urban/open one-bedroom flats, and two bedrooms. All residents will enjoy amenities that include elevated, landscaped courtyards with gas grills, fire pits and private lounge pods. Exterior amenities also include a gathering green for rooftop movie nights as well as an outdoor yoga deck. Interior amenities include reservable shared work suites, a club room with fireplace and gourmet kitchen, as well as a fitness center featuring state of the art fitness equipment.
- For more info: https://trinsicresidential.com/portfolio/aura-totemlake
- Fairfield Residential – North from Fairfield Residential
- Total number of units: 244
- Leasing: Projected for mid-2020
- Fairfield’s first release into Totem Lake offers 1 and 2-bedroom floorplans complete with beautiful resident amenities. North Totem Lake Apartments will offer adventure gear storage, a CyberWorks area and a fully equipped social lounge equipped with screens, billiards and games. Additionally, it offers a two-story gym with state-of-the-art equipment, firepit seating in a lushly landscape courtyard and a pet care center. Find your way home at North Totem Lake Apartments.
- “Aura Totem Lake” from Trinsic Residential Group
- Fairfield Residential – Aspect from Fairfield Residential
- Total number of units: 406
- Leasing: Projected for end-2020
- Fairfield’s second release, Aspect Totem Lake, will offer residents spacious 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom floorplans and an impressive list of amenities. Highlighted amenities will include an extensive social lounge with games, billiards, and gourmet kitchen offers seating for group dining, large screens, and an HD golf room. The sprawling CyberWorks area provides alcoves for collaborating, offices for meetings and ample workspaces. Residents will have access to dedicated storage and care center for bikes, adventure gear, and kayaks. Outside, residents will enjoy a resort-style pool, lush courtyards, firepit seating and grilling areas. Aspect Totem Lake Apartments – Where Life Comes Together.
Phase I Tenants: Already open at the Village
- 203°F Coffee Company
- MOD Pizza
- Trader Joe’s
- Whole Foods Market
- All The Best Pet Care
- Anthony Vince’ Nail Spa
- Nordstrom Rack
- Ross Dress For Less
- ULTA Beauty
- HSBC Bank
- Wells Fargo
The Village at Totem Lake at a Glance
- Premium retail, urban apartments, creative office space and cinema
- 15,000 square feet Creative Office space
- 328,000 square feet of Retail/Restaurants
- 888-seat, 8-screen state-of the-art cinema
- 850 urban apartments
- Outdoor walkways, park and gathering areas.
About The Village at Totem Lake
The Village at Totem Lake is a new urban lifestyle village in Kirkland, Wash. that will offer a convenient place to shop, live, work and play. This vibrant mixed-use center will include retail shops, a state-of-the art Cinema, restaurants, creative office space, a Village Plaza, urban apartments, lush landscaping and other modern amenities that will make it a popular gathering place for the Eastside community. For the latest information and Village announcements visit: www.TheVillageAtTotemLake.com
About CenterCal Properties, LLC
CenterCal Properties, LLC, founded in 2004 by Fred Bruning and Jean Paul Wardy, is a full-service commercial real estate company in the business of investing, developing, leasing, and managing its projects. CenterCal excels in, and is best known for, creating destinations throughout the western United States with a unique strategy of “place-making,” which emphasizes the importance of developing spaces with a sense of community.
Bruning and Wardy’s creative vision and passion for development, coupled with CenterCal’s internal expertise, is evident in the properties the company owns and operates today. Those include Bridgeport Village, Nyberg Woods and Nyberg Rivers in Oregon, Valley Mall and The Trails at Silverdale in Washington, Station Park in Utah, The Village at Meridian and Treasure Valley Marketplace in Idaho, Blackhawk Plaza in Northern California, and The Collection at Riverpark and Plaza 183 in Southern California. Projects currently under development include The Village at Totem Lake and The Terminal at Ballard in Washington, Canyon Corners in Park City and Mountain View Village in Riverton, Utah, The Veranda in Concord and 2nd & PCH in Long Beach, California. For more information on all of CenterCal’s properties, please visit www.centercal.com
About Fairfield Residential
Fairfield is a privately-held multifamily real estate owner, operator and developer that was founded in 1985. As one of the largest vertically-integrated multifamily real estate companies in the United States, Fairfield is a leading provider of acquisition, development, entitlement, construction, renovation, property and asset management, and disposition services. Fairfield's strategy is to utilize its extensive in-house capabilities to provide a myriad of value-added services to its investors, clients, and multifamily property owners.
Fairfield is headquartered in San Diego, CA, has operations in approximately 36 geographically diverse markets across the U.S. and employs over 1,200 people, including over 400 professionals and support staff located in the corporate and regional offices.Back to Press Releases